Fly Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS to North America
Chicago is one of the leading economic metropolises in the USA. The city on Lake Michigan has a long commercial history and numerous global corporations have their headquarters here.
Due to high demand, Lufthansa is maintaining its second daily flight from Frankfurt, which has so far only been offered seasonally in summer. Together with its joint venture partner United Airlines, Lufthansa Group airlines are now flying up to eight times a day to Chicago O’Hare International Airport in winter 2019/2020:
The Lufthansa Group range of flights to Chicago in winter 2019/2020:
- fly Lufthansa from Frankfurt (FRA): twice a day
- fly Lufthansa from Munich (MUC): daily
- fly Austrian Airlines from Vienna (VIE): daily
- fly SWISS from Zurich (ZRH): daily
- fly United Airlines from Frankfurt (FRA): twice a day
- fly United Airlines from Munich (MUC): daily
United Airlines is also adding flights to Amsterdam, Brussels, London and Paris to its Chicago services.