Customers traveling in United Polaris® are now able to relax and dine before their travels in the new United Polaris lounge at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). From distinctive lighting to unique artwork and craft cocktails, the new lounge at EWR embraces the energy of the New York metropolitan area. The new lounge is conveniently located in Terminal C, between Gates C102 and C120.
Facts & Highlights
- More than 27,000 square feet
- 455 seats
- 15 different types of seating
- 570 power outlets and 450 USB ports
- 4 private phone rooms
- 10 private daybeds outfitted with Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- 10 luxurious shower suites, featuring rainfall showers and Soho House & Co's Cowshed Spa products
- Personal valet services, including steaming garments
- A private dining area with table service for up to 48 guests featuring a menu that blends global trends with familiar comfort foods, developed by New York Chef John Glowacki.
- A bistro-like buffet that includes a do-it-yourself bagel bar plus sandwiches and wraps
- A cocktail menu with signature drinks such as the Fernet About It, a unique version of the Cuba Libre