With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable and comfortable for companies and their employees. When you fly with Lufthansa, you and your employees can earn valuable BenefitPoints which your company can then redeem for a range of travel and retail awards.
It’s your choice: The BenefitAwards overview
- 1.You can book BenefitAwardFlights on European and international flights operated by the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Portugal and United Airlines.
- 2.BenefitUpgrades in Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Portugal and United Airlines.
- 3.With a BenefitCredit, you’ll receive the value in euros of your earned BenefitPoints on your choice of credit card, Debit card, or a SEPA bank account (In Finland and Baltic States only credit card possible).
- 4.With the PartnerPlusBenefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company.
- 5.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as FlyNet vouchers, Business Lounge Pass or Excess Baggage when flying with Lufthansa.
- 6.Maximise your benefits and make your group's check-in faster and more comfortable at Helsinki-Vantaa Airport! If you are travelling in a group of 10 passengers or more on Lufthansa operated flight from Helsinki, you can convert your BenefitPoints for a special Group Check-in service.