The connection to Tokyo (NRT) will be increased after the successful resumption in 2018. During the summer, an Austrian Airlines aircraft will take off daily for Japan. This is two flights a week more than in the previous year.
The first Austrian Airlines flight to Montreal (YUL) will take off on 29 April. The Canadian metropolis will be served daily. In addition to Montreal, North America is represented with five further destinations in the summer timetable. These include Miami (MIA): Florida's metropolis is served 4 times a week in summer. Los Angeles (LAX) has an additional connection and is therefore part of the daily programme. New York will also receive an additional flight. This means that there will be separate Austrian Airlines flights daily to the New York airports John F. Kennedy (JFK) and Newark (ERW). In total, Austria's home carrier will be flying 46 times a week to North America in the coming summer timetable.
Overview of Austrian Airlines' flight connections to North America:
- Vienna – Montreal (YUL): new, daily from 29 April 2019
- Vienna – Chicago (ORD): daily
- Vienna – Miami (MIA): 4 times weekly from 31 March 2019
- Vienna – Los Angeles (LAX): up to once daily from 31 March 2019
- Vienna – Newark (EWR): daily
- Vienna – New York (JFK): daily
With Austrian Airlines to Japan this summer:
- Vienna – Tokyo-Narita (NRT): up to once daily from 31 March 2019