With Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS, business travellers flying in Economy Class can save valuable time on landing – with a seat in the preferred seating zone in the first rows of Economy Class. This means they’ll be among the passengers who disembark first.* The preferred seating zone is already available on all SWISS flights and on Austrian Airlines long-haul flights. From 12 June 2018, this offer can also be booked for European flights with Austrian Airlines and Lufthansa – for travel from 19 June 2018. Here are the details at a glance:
Preferred seating zone on European flights
- On the Economy Flex fare and on corporate rates, a seat in the preferred seating zone is already included.
- Passengers on an Economy Light or Classic fare can reserve a seat in the preferred seating zone for a fee.
- For HON Circle Members and Senators, this is possible on the Economy Classic fare free of charge (subject to availability).
Preferred seating zone on long-haul flights
- The price is determined by the route length.
- For HON Circle Members and Senators, reservation – regardless of the booked fare – is always possible free of charge (subject to availability).
* Applies only if the aircraft is at a gate position. If the aircraft is at a position on the apron, all passengers will be transferred to the airport by bus.