Customers traveling in United Polaris are now able to relax, refresh and dine prior to their travels in the new United Polaris lounge at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) located in the International Terminal near Gate G92. California touches are incorporated into the lounge's look as well as the food and beverages so that customers get a glimpse into the Bay Area's unique aesthetic.
Facts & Highlights
- 2 levels across more than 28,000 square feet
- 440 seats
- 19 different types of seating
- 492 power outlets and 492 USB ports
- 5 private daybeds outfitted with Saks Fifth Avenue bedding
- 8 luxurious shower suites, featuring rainfall showers and Soho House & Co's Cowshed Spa products
- Personal valet services, including steaming garments
- "The Dining Room" – a private restaurant style dining area with a menu designed by Chef Tritia Gestuvo, a California native
- A bistro-like buffet that includes a ramen noodle bar in the afternoon and additional unique-to-San Francisco treats
- Cocktails inspired by the Bay Area, including the Mai Tai, invented in Oakland in 1944, and the Pisco Punch, featuring pisco which became all the rage during the California Gold Rush of 1849.