With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable and comfortable for companies and their employees. When you fly with Lufthansa on business trips, you and your employees can earn valuable BenefitPoints with which your company can then redeem miles for flights or other retail awards.
It’s your choice: The BenefitAwards overview
- 1.You can book BenefitAwardFlights on domestic and international flights operated by the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 2.BenefitUpgrades in Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 3.With a BenefitCredit, you’ll receive the value in euros of your earned BenefitPoints on your choice of credit or debit card or a SEPA bank account.
- 4.With the PartnerPlusBenefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company.
- 5.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as hotel e-Gift cards, chauffeur services, FlyNet vouchers and much more.
- 6.Starting 1st of December, 2016 you can enjoy the comfort of Lufthansa lounges by redeeming your BenefitPoints for Lounge Passes. There is a choice of 3 different lounges: Business , Senator and Welcome Lounge.