With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable and comfortable for companies and their employees. When you fly with Lufthansa on business trips, you and your employees can earn valuable BenefitPoints with which your company can then redeem miles for flights or other retail awards.
It’s your choice: The BenefitAwards overview
- 1.You can book BenefitFlights on domestic and international flights operated by the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 2.BenefitUpgrades in Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 3.With the PartnerPlusBenefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company.
- 4.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as FlyNet® Voucher and much more.
- 5.Starting 1st of December, 2016 you can enjoy the comfort of Lufthansa lounges by redeeming your BenefitPoints for Lounge Passes. There is a choice of 3 different lounges: Business , Senator and Welcome Lounge.
- 6.You can redeem your points for Benefit Excess Baggage Voucher and use it on Lufthansa flights to take additional piece of baggage needed for your business trip.
- 7.Starting 1st of March 2017 you can use your Benefit points to reserve your favourite seat in Economy Class on all Lufthansa flights operated with a Lufthansa flight number (window or aisle seat or seat with more legroom, which are having at least ten centimeters of additional legroom for your comfort).