Available to passengers flying in Air Canada Signature Class (the business cabin of its wide-body aircraft), the new service makes Air Canada the first North American airline to designate aircraft with lie-flat seats for premium customers on select nonstop, transcontinental flights within Canada and to the U.S.
Air Canada Signature Service is already launched for international customers, and from June 1st , 2018 on selected flights within North America.
Air Canada Signature Service customers will receive the following perks:
- Access to airport concierge services
- Expedited check-in and security clearance
- Priority baggage handling
- Preferential boarding
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge access
- Access to the exclusive Air Canada Signature Suite (for eligible customers travelling to international destinations from Toronto-Pearson)