Instead of Terminal 2 as before, Eurowings’ departures and arrivals will now be handled in Terminal 1 at Munich Airport. You can now find Eurowings in Area A of Terminal 1 (T1, Module A, T1A). This move offers lots of advantages:
- short distances to check-in and security checkpoints
- parking close to the terminal in P1
- benefit from short-term parking zones when arriving in and picking up your car
- larger, connected waiting area with attractive food and shopping facilities
- free shuttle for transfer passengers
There is a free shuttle bus between Terminals 1 and 2. The bus stop is well signposted and buses run every 10 minutes.