With PartnerPlusBenefit, corporate travel is more affordable, comfortable and beneficial for both the company and the employee. On business trips you and your employees can earn valuable BenefitPoints which your company can then redeem for flight or retail awards.
It’s your choice: The BenefitAwards overview
- 1.You can book Benefit free flights on European and international flights operated by the following airlines: on flights operated by the following airlines: Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 2.Benefit upgrades in Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines und United Airlines.
- 3.You can use Benefit excess baggage vouchers on Lufthansa flights
- 4.With a BenefitCredit, you'll receive the value in euros of your earned Benefit points on your choice of credit card /corporate travel account or via a bank transfer.
- 5.With Benefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company*.
- 6.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as FlyNet® vouchers, Lounge Pass to Lufthansa Lounges or Internet access on-board when travelling with Lufthansa.
* Lufthansa WorldShop delivery available in EU countries only – service not available in Norway. Customers in Norway can purchase and pick up at Munich or Frankfurt airport, either by the gate or in Lufthansa Worldshop store at the airport.