With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable and comfortable: you and your employees easily earn valuable Benefit points on business trips which your company can then redeem for flight or merchandise awards.
For example, use Benefit upgrades for Business Class flights instead of booking at regular flight prices, or use your accrued Benefit points for Benefit free flights.
It’s your choice: The Benefit awards overview
- 1.You can book Benefit free flights on domestic and international flights operated by the following airlines: Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 2.Benefit upgrades in Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Air Canada, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lines and United Airlines.
- 3.You can use Benefit excess baggage vouchers on Lufthansa flights.
- 4.You can redeem your points against FlyNet vouchers.
- 5.With Benefit WorldShop merchandise awards, you can choose from a large selection of first-class products for your company.
- 6.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as VIP Services, Business , Senator lounge or access to the Fraport VIP Lounge.