Starting 18 August 2020 the Lufthansa Group Europe fares can also be booked with Brussels Airlines – for travel within Europe from 1 September 2020.
The fares at-a-glance:
- Economy Light (LGT)* – the basic fare as lowest price option
- Economy Classic (CLS) – the standard fare with classic services and a free baggage allowance
- Economy Flex (FLX) – the fare with all the services for flexible travel plans
- Business Saver (BXX)* – relaxed travelling in Europe
- Business Flex (BUZ) – flexibility and privileges
All fares include carry-on baggage (Economy Class: 1x 8 kg, Business Class: 2x 8 kg) in addition to a personal item. Please note that as part of the introduction of the new European fare concept; the carry-on baggage rules for Brussels Airlines long-haul flights will also be adjusted (maximum weight per bag: 8 kg instead of 12 kg).
In Economy Class, Brussels Airlines offers a wide selection of snacks, sandwiches, salads and drinks for a fee. In Business Class, a gourmet meal and drinks are always included free of charge.
Good to know: All Europe fares are changeable. Please note that a rebooking fee may apply.
We would be very glad to welcome you and your travelers soon on board a Brussels Airlines flight.