Menu Button

Don’t forget your ETA when travelling to/through Canada

Often forgotten but very much required: an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization). Please be reminded that all passengers travelling to or connecting through Canada need to have an ETA to enter Canada by air. This can easily be requested online by clicking on the link below.

Find out more