With PartnerPlusBenefit, business trips are more affordable, comfortable and advantageous for the company. On business trips you and your employees can earn valuable BenefitPoints which your company can then redeem for BenefitFlights or Worldshop awards.
It’s your choice: The BenefitAwards overview
- 1.You can book BenefitFlights on domestic and international flights operated by the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, ANA (All Nippon Airways), Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, SWISS et United Airlines.
- 2.Upgrades in Business Class and First Class can be redeemed on international flights with the following airlines: Lufthansa, Air Canada, Air China, ANA (All Nippon Airways), Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings, LOT Polish Airlines, SWISS, TAP Portugal et United Airlines.
- 3.You can use Benefit Excess Baggage vouchers on Lufthansa flights.
- 4.With a BenefitCredit, you’ll receive the value in euros of your earned BenefitPoints on your choice of credit or debit card or a SEPA bank account (Cash back).
- 5.With WorldShop awards, you can choose from a large selection of high-range products for your company.
- 6.In addition, you can choose from even more popular awards, such as FlyNet® vouchers and much more.
- 7.Would you like a seat with more legroom or your preferred seat next to the aisle or window? Just use your Benefit Points to reserve a seat. Perfect for enjoying your flight in Economy Class even more.
- 8.Just redeem your Benefit Points for your personal access to the Lufthansa Senator Lounge, Business Lounge, Welcome Lounge or United Club Lounge.
- 9.Do you drive a lot for business? If so, why not redeem your Benefit Points for one or several Sixt vouchers.
- 10.Redeem your BenefitPoints to make the most of the numerous VIP services at Frankfurt Airport, for example welcoming passengers at the aircraft, reception at the gate, transfer and access to the VIP Lounge, completion of all formalities for you, your colleagues or business partners.